Head of Marketing - Ad Safety Technology - London / New York Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum + Great Benefits
- Sector: Marketing
- Consultant: Joe Misseldine
Founded just over 5 years ago and already at over 100 people, the business is becoming a huge success story if not already! They are very well funded and scaling up quickly, with offices in London & New York. Their technology is used by hundreds of customers to enable safe, compliant digital engagement with over half a billion children every month. Considered the best 'kidtech' company in the world and ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, it would be an ideal time to join and grow out the marketing function from scratch. Bearing in mind that they have grown very quickly without a marketing function is a true testament to their product, now is the time to scale up and this is a critical hire to help them do so.
The Head of Marketing will have overall responsibility for creation and execution of the communications and marketing strategy as well as the development of the brand within the sector. You will report directly to the CEO but will work closely with Product, Sales and Client Services teams. You can be based in either New York or London. You will need to elevate communications (both internal and external) to a new level, as well as helping to fully communicate the data privacy standards which the company are setting for the entire industry.
● Building and executing strategy for all communications, marketing and educational materials to customers, partners and industry stakeholders as well as internal needs
● Managing the associated internal teams including product marketing, content, PR, media solutions as well as external agencies
● Expanding the existing certification program surrounding child safety
The company are growing rapidly and have an excellent product offering within a brand safety business for children, something that is a hot topic and concern for people in this sector across the digital advertising sphere. They have grown very quickly without a dedicated marketing function, so someone highly resourceful and used to fast growth technology environments would be ideal!
Key attributes required:
● Demonstrable B2B experience performing a similar role in other enterprise technology, digital media or cloud startups / high growth environments
● Superb presentation and writing skills, and ability to explain complex concepts to internal and external audiences with varying degrees of expertise.
● Multiple market execution. The successful candidate will have operated in the US and at least one other major market
● A fire-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to stakeholders
● Able to deal with pressure in a fast-paced environment
● Commercially aware
● Very well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
● Extremely driven and passionate
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Up to £0.00 per annum London, England