Head of Marketing Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Marketing
Head of Marketing needed for a high-growth FoodTech app-based start up. This person needs to understand how to build something from ground up and work with a localised target audience.
While the app's reach is soon to grow to the whole of Zone 1, they need your help to spread awareness and show consumers why it's such an awesome idea! Offline/traditional/out of home marketing experience is essential.
Marketing is at the absolute core of this business so this person will be responsible for accelerating the growth of the company.
- Managing online and offline channels
- Owning paid media strategy
- Creating out of home campaigns
- Developing email strategy
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Proven experience of working om multi-channel digital and offline campaigns
- Experience in managing a team and large budgets
- Experience within a start-up environment
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
If you are a talented, energetic and charismatic marketeer, this role is for you! You will have autonomy over a large budget and ability to really have an impact on the firm's success ? You will work closely with the founders (who are lovely!) and you will be trusted to know what is best for the firm's growth.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £150 - £200 per day London, England