Head of Marketing Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Marketing
Propel are looking for a B2C/Consumer Head of Marketing to join an exciting fintech company that directs people to the best support through their online navigation system. We've worked closely with this company on multiple roles and positive feedback from candidates is testament to the great environment this company promotes! It is a super open culture, with lots of energy in the office and plans for growth.
- Drive acquisition of customers and their conversion - reviewing and optimising strategy
- Driving retention of consumers to extend relationships and lead to repeat business
- Managing consumer marketing budgets
- Managing a team
- Excellent knowledge of acquisition channels
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience of driving engagement and increasing transactional value from customers
- Friendly, open to learn and collaborate with team members
- Experience working in eCommerce/with a platform that connects consumers to businesses
- Launching new propositions into a new market
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast growing FinTech, heading up a brand new division within the company. You'll be able to have a real impact and grow something from ground up! To apply email ASAP.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Negotiable City of London, London