Head of Marketing Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum
- Sector: Marketing Manager
The firm is on a mission to make it easier to find more healthy, affordable and environmentally friendly food - and they are looking for smart, motivated people to help them on this journey. This role will be ideal for someone who is highly motivated, self-starting and a team-player.
The Head of Marketing will be an all-encompassing role, focusing on strategy and execution. You will do everything and anything!
* Email marketing - driving retention through interesting email content
* Broad digital marketing channels
* Brand Management and package oversight - ensuring brand is consistent in all in-store locations
* Public Relations - building the profile across print and digital, through content writing and outreach
* Social strategy and execution
* Photography shoots
* Intelligent, ambitious and proactive - excited to soak up knowledge and learn new skills and platforms
* Online and offline marketing experience with knowledge of converting offline consumers into online
* Flexibility - this is a business that is growing rapidly, you will have to take up different functions and responsibilities
* Good writing skills
* Commercially savvy
Beneficial but not essential
* Passion for food and sustainability
* Retail experience
* Subscription experience
This is a super exciting opportunity in a fast-growing start-up. It is a chance to widen your skillset, broaden your horizons and works towards a better planet for all of us ? If this sounds like something you would like to get involved with, apply ASAP by emailing
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.