Head of Growth Marketing - High Growth SaaS - £70k Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and stock options
- Sector: B2B Marketing
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth Marketing to drive and execute on our go-to-market strategy across B2B inbound marketing, digital and event marketing programs.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed - enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
We're early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we've tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we've raised over $17m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will join a marketing team of 6 (and growing fast). You will initially have 3 direct reports (once all current roles filled) and a mandate to scale both our growth and your team based on your needs and results. You will also work closely with our Sales, Customer Success and Operations teams and will manage external relationships with software or service providers such as HubSpot, advertising solutions, partners. You will also enjoy easy access and exposure to the rest of the Executive team. Your role In the next 18 months you will have a profound impact on our overall growth.
●Working closely with the rest of our go-to-market team and overseeing the end-to-end marketing strategy for each of our segments, you will balance achieving impact-driven targets with enabling a high learning velocity
●You'll deliver marketing qualified leads to our Sales team, help nurture and upsell opportunities and existing customers, and in general find new ways to grow our revenue.
● You'll take over the bases of our inbound and events practices and drive a culture of constant experimentation and testing to identify and grow the most scalable channels.
● You will grow our revenue by driving marketing qualified leads to our Sales team and improving the end-to-end funnel and lifecycle marketing
● You will be heavily involved in our go-to-market strategy, developing our messaging for each segment and persona
● You will identify, test, grow and ultimately profitably scale inbound channels, balancing growth and learning, whether it's events, digital ads or a content offer campaign
● You will measure, experiment and report performance
● You will manage, train and hire a growing team of inbound, events and digital marketers .
● You have a demonstrable track record of delivering growth and working towards targets in another B2B / SaaS company with a focus on SME / mid-market leads and a complex product or decision cycle.
● You have a strong experience in B2B marketing automation (ideally working with HubSpot) and feel confident crafting workflows and processes together with technical specialists and other teams.
● You love data and experimentation.
● You know what to focus on and what is a distraction, in a constantly evolving environment, and can keep everyone aligned on our priorities.
● You have managed and coached a small team - and both of you loved it.
● We find that stellar candidates can have achieved a lot in little time, but most will have 6-10 years of experience delivering growth via marketing.
● You may have experienced a very fast growing startup before, where each year is a quantum shift away from the previous year.
● You might have marketed to a technical (developer / CTO) audience before. What's in it for you We are a diverse team of 75 people (quickly on our way to 100+) based near London Bridge.
● Fair compensation: you'll get a competitive salary, share options to succeed if we do, and pension contributions matched up to 3%.
● Empowered to succeed: transparent culture where you can speak up and have an impact, work the way you prefer whether it's the latest Macbook, a standing desk or flexible hours, and 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
● Meaningful work: highly collaborative work culture with a tangible impact of your work on our success and that of our customers.
● Enjoyable team work: very friendly and respectful culture, lots of free food from a welcome team meal to Tuesday catered lunches to Friday drinks and your pick of social activities, whether you want to join our football team, in-office yoga lessons or board game nights.
● Learning & growing: constant exposure to new challenges as we're one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, dedicated on-boarding as well as regular internal and external training we'll pay for.
For more info email
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.