Head of Growth Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Acquisition Marketing
This innovative start-up fintech platform sits within the protection of an established market-leading professional services firm. They are looking to transform into a SaaS platform, mobilising their service and extending their reach.
They have successfully leveraged this companies contacts to excel their growth, allowing them to expand to a team over 70 close-knit team members within 18 months.
They are looking for an experienced B2B, SaaS marketing professional with the recent exposure of working in start-up company, to step up as their Head of Growth. This company provides the hard-working yet family like atmosphere of a start-up with all the security of a multinational firm. Their working culture is second to none. Prepare yourself for monthly social outings, workmates that will quickly turn to friends and an energetic atmosphere, all in the hustle and bustle of London Bridge.
* Own, plan and roll out the demand generation strategy.
* Drive growth through the generation of new marketing qualified leads, improving the end-to-end funnel and lifecycle marketing.
* Working closely with the founder to develop the go-to-market strategy and working closely with other teams to develop the messaging and content.
* Measure and experiment to improve the marketing effectiveness and to justify the current investments.
* Hire, train and manage your multi-disciplinary team of marketers.
You must have:
* Demonstrable experience driving growth for a B2B / SaaS business
* Previous success with account-based marketing strategies
* Strong experience across both inbound and outbound
* Proven experience with marketing automation (preferably HubSpot)
* Good copywriting skills and an 'eye for design'
* A love of data and experimentation
* Experience marketing to Finance functions would be an advantage but not essential
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.