Head of CRM Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
Our client is an award-winning fashion e-commerce platform based in London. They are a fast expanding company, on track to grow from £10m to £100m over the next 2 years and set to reach 100 people by the end of 2018!
It's a fun and exciting place to work with photo and video shoots happening on site and a friendly team always eager for pizza and prosecco. Working for them also comes with the benefits of private healthcare, in-office yoga, beauty treatments and even access to their holiday apartment abroad!
This is a wonderful opportunity to build something from the ground up, whilst having access to any resources needed to excel! The ideal person will be both strategic and hands on - the role will initially be stand-alone so it requires a CRM expert who will be able to roll up their sleeves and get things done!
Day to day:
- Create, plan and execute the CRM strategy across email and app
- Create and own the CRM calendar, lifecycle and seasonal campaigns
- Building, scheduling and monitoring emails, push notifications and in-app messaging
- Designing or requesting the design of new email templates, testing different formats, contents, timing to optimise each communication
- Reports, analysis and ongoing test & learn roadmap
- Ensuring communications support branding efforts
- Review competitors' communications and offers
- Closely align with product and other functions
- Work closely with designers, copywriters and build an in-house CRM team
- 5 + years experience in CRM with strong knowledge of email marketing
- Previous experience building a CRM function from the ground up
- You are a technical, analytical, creative best in class CRM professional with a proven track record in email marketing
- Deeply experienced, you are prepared to handle every element of this channel
- You're looking for a new challenge that you can own from start to finish
- Experience in email design, html coding, testing, email optimisation, and email reputation are especially valued
- You have an understanding of the technical aspects of CRM and will be able to liaise with technical teams or third parties to solve issues.
- You will be able to keep focus in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Previous experience within fashion or ecommerce is essential
- Private healthcare
- Staff discount
- Access to our Spanish holiday apartment
- Pizzas and Prosecco
- Share options scheme
- Bi-weekly talks from inspirational figures
- Cake on your birthday!
This is a great chance to work in a young, fast-paced environment with a team always eager for pizza and prosecco! This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply ASAP by emailing
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £250 - £300 per day London, England