Growth Marketing Manager - Expanding, young SaaS business! Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Digital Marketing Manager
- Consultant: Ben Farrar
The company are less than ten years old and specialise in providing dashboards showing various indicators of performance, for a variety of clients. They have beautiful offices, with standing and sitting desks, are a very social team and provide excellent benefits. The company focuses on staff happiness - holiday is seen as 25 days minimum, there is the possibility of working from home, and they will even service your bike once a year. The team are close knit and social, and the company also offer away days and go for meals on Friday.
About the role…
· Growth Marketing Manager - Overarching aim is to increase revenue
· You will be focused on using SEO and CRO techniques
· You will simultaneously increase the amount of visitors to the website, and increase the proportion of these visitors who make a purchase
· You may also use some paid advertising methods
· You will be working in a team of around 7 marketers, split into 4 areas of focus
About the candidate…
· 5 years + experience in Marketing, with a high focus on growth
· Must have experimental mindset, must be able to take a creative and pragmatic approach, looking critically at results
· The company do not want someone to read out the "best growth marketing practice" textbook, this is a role for an innovative person
· Must have good knowledge of SEO and CRO - expertise is not essential! This is a varied role to an extent
· Experience in a start-up company is preferable, as is experience in SaaS
The company are interviewing as applications come in, so please apply now to be in with a chance.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.