Growth and Marketing Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Sector: B2B Marketing
Growth and Marketing Manager
Propel are looking for a Growth and Marketing Manager to join a super ambitious agency who create innovative digital products and services for corporations, government and start-ups! They are going through a very exciting period of change and have ambitious growth plans, so it is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company!
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and switched-on, proactive and independent. They will have experience in a digital product agency or UX consultancy environment and will be eager to get stuck in. This person will work closely with the Managing Director but will be comfortable being the only marketing specialist on the team- perfect for an individual who is striving for autonomy in a role!
- Create a marketing strategy and plan that delivers growth ambitions
- Ensure a thought leadership and content strategy is in place
- Create and manage a content calendar
- Identify suitable PR opportunities
- Own social media engagement activities
- Project manage any website improvements, including the creation of landing pages
- Manage SEO and PPC activities by working closely with an external specialist
- Manage and run external events
- Ensure the business is developing successful lead generation campaigns
- Own the CRM activities, managing the sales pipeline progress
- 5+ years' experience in a similar industry e.g. digital product agency, UX consultancy or similar
- Experienced in marketing management and business development
- Adaptable and flexible
- Driven and result-orientated
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch! The business offers some great perks such as gym membership, roof terrace and a free bar on a Friday so it's an opportunity not to be missed!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Up to £0.00 per annum London, England