Graphic Designer Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Design Digital
- Consultant: Matthew Kiziltan
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry Graphic Designer
In-house digital design all-rounder (pref. with agency background), with a creative edge, & a consumer sensibility, responsible for building & executing branded digital experiences for e-commerce & content website, digital products, social media story-telling, & online support materials spanning the 360 consumer journey. This is a permanent in-house graphic designer role.
As part of our fast-growing Marketing team, you'll work with our Marketing team leads for CX, Brands, Performance, and Social, as well as the wider team of Product managers and Services.
The client is a marine technology global market leader with over 25% market share, with the industry worth over $3.6billion in 2016 alone and growing.
No previous knowledge of marine technology required. We are looking for someone to take the creative lead and push the brand to the next level. A great opportunity for a graphic designer to get their hands dirty!
Skills & output
· Degree in related topic is a bonus - i.e.: BS in Graphic Design etc. (appreciate some people are self-taught & if their portfolio speaks for itself, all good!)
· 2+ years of graphic design experience (Preferably within an agency)
· Previous knowledge creating digital web assets to spec.
· HTML5 knowledge is essential
· Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite
· Working knowledge of CSS
· Java knowledge is a bonus
· Illustration or infographics is a nice to have
· Video editing/knowledge is a nice to have
· Ability to collaborate, prioritize, and work according to creative direction
· Ability to bring creative ideas to the table and bring them to life for a non-design audience
· Ability to teach non-graphic designers how to approach a graphics problem correctly
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application, with examples of your work with as many of the below as possible:
· HTML5 email
· HTML5 animated banner
· Static Banner
· Social ads
· Social banners (organic)
· Landing page designs
· Packaging, or other offline designs
· If available: illustration or infographics
Good salary depending on experience.
**THIS IS NOT A REMOTE ROLE AND ONLY APPLICANTS THAT CAN LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK**
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.