Graduate Software Developer / Software Engineer Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Jake Kings
Their exceptional graduate programme efficiently enables recruits to accelerate their Web development progression, using the most modern and up to date technologies across both web and mobile, alongside gaining access to areas of the business uncommon to Graduate or Junior Developers such as technical architecture and technical consulting and project management.
They also offer an in-house incubator programme which would enable you to fast track your own start-up ideas to become a future CTO. A realistic option that is currently being undertaken by a number of their programme graduates.
They have a number of vacancies open on their 2018 programme, and the ability for intake from early 2018, summer 2018 and also autumn 2018.
Essential skill set:
* Educated to a degree level or above from Top 20 or Russell Group UK Universities, or equivalent EU
* Ideal Education or Skill set would be within Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics or related subjects.
* Technology passionate
* Desire to Learn, improve, and pick up new technologies
* No commercial experience necessary.
Bonus points for:
* Experience with Modern PHP or backend, Serverside Frameworks Eg Symfony 2, MongoDB, Crouch DB,
* Any experience with Systems or DevOps Eg, Ansible, AWS, Docker, Puppet
* Experience working in an Agile Environment
* Proven entrepreneurial spirit, Started your own start-up? Successful or not,
* Further educated, Masters or PHD,
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.