Graduate Role - Account Exec - Advertising Technology Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £25000.00 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: Client Services / Account Management
The Company: A hugely successful Advertising Technology company
Location: Central London
Remuneration: Up to £30k + bonus
They're a world leading Advertising Technology company who've recently launched in EMEA. US based, with over 250 employees, they're pioneers within the mobile advertising space and have partnered with the world's most influential apps including Facebook, Apple Maps and Uber! They're a very fast growing business with a newly established London team, they've successfully made their mark on the largest agencies and brands.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious graduate with a passion for digital technology, to join one of the most successful advertising start-ups as an Account Executive. You'll work closely with the EMEA leadership team to understand the goals and objectives for clients' mobile advertising campaigns, following up with data-driven strategies and recommendations in the form of PowerPoint presentations & other supporting materials. You will service a wide portfolio of brand and media agency clients, becoming an expert in mobile advertising as you learn from industry leaders.
Successful candidates will:
- Be a recent graduate from a top university, with a strong interest in digital
- Or have 1 years' work experience in a client facing, media planning or proposal generation role within the digital space
- Have good communication skills, including client presentations, phone and email
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organisational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Google Docs.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.