Front end Developer Contract
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Salary: £350 - £380 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
My client describes themselves as a Technology Development Consultancy and are looking urgently for a Front-end Developer to work onsite for one of their biggest clients.
They need someone with the following skills:
*Markup and styling with HTML5 and CSS 3;
*Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
*Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
*Test Automation with Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor, Selenium;
*User Interface performance and responsiveness.
Please be aware that the role is based in Bracknell, paying around £350 per day.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Learning + development budget London, England
- £65000 - £85000 per annum London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum London, England
- £75000 - £85000 per annum London, England
- £450 - £500 per day London, England