Enterprise Account Executive | Global Martech Leader Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + £45k + benefits
- Sector: Commercial
- Consultant: Liam Peoples
The Role: Enterprise Account Executive
The Company: Global Martech Leader
Remuneration: Up to £65-70,000 basic + £45,000 OTE + amazing benefits (stock options, RSUs, 25 days holiday, pension, health, dental, life assurance, free gym, free yoga etc.)
Global leader in Martech with offices in more than 10 territories around the globe. They are powered by exceptional talent and work passionately to be the best at what they do.
You will join one of the company's most successful teams globally. They are absolutely flying this year, already ahead of their team YTD numbers. They are a dynamic and collaborative team, who are as sociable as they are successful. Your hunger for success and work-hard-play-hard attitude will launch your SaaS sales career to new heights.
- utilise your exceptional experience in field/inside sales, lead generation and client management to sell their market-leading software to enterprise clients
- know how to manage a sales funnel and close deals of a sometimes complex nature
- present and demonstrate the product in such a way, sometimes over a prolonged sales cycle, so as to make the purchase a no-brainer for budget holders who may initially see it as a non-essential.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, APPLY TODAY!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £22000 - £30000 per annum + £12-15k OTE London, England
- £70000 - £80000 per annum + 100% OTE + benefits London, England
- £35000 - £50000 per annum + Comms & Benefits London, England