.NET/ Full Stack Developer Permanent
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + negotiable
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
A fantastic opportunity to join a digital design and marketing agency based in Reading. This agency has some great perks including up to 25 days holiday, a company bonus scheme and a personal training budget.
- As a key member of the development team you will be working on projects with a web focus
- Be part of a team that is expecting rapid growth over the next 12-18 months
- Working primarily in Umbraco you will be responsible for delivering high-quality solutions to our clients
- You will work alongside our talented team of motivated individuals to deliver a wide variety of projects to household brands
- To ensure that agency and industry best practices are followed to create an elegant and maintainable solution
- To help lead and push forward new development techniques and best practice to improve processes and the quality of in-house development
- ASP.Net in C# - Including MVC Framework/Razor & WebForms
- Visual Studio and GIT
- Understanding Responsive Web Design techniques
- SQL Server
- 2+ Experience with Umbraco
- Umbraco Cloud and the Azure Platform
- eCommerce development with Tea Commerce, uCommerce or Merchello
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator web-ready web ready assets
- Front-End and Design skills - An opportunity to work as a full-stack developer.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.