Display Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: Programmatic
- Consultant: Sinead Willis
A Global Leading Fintech business are seeking a Display Manager to join their team. Within the past 24 months the business has completely restructured it's marketing department to be digitally focused and they are now keen to bring a strong marketing professional to take responsibility for growing new client registrations and engagement via digital display activity across desktop and mobile, primarily in the UK and then further afield in European markets.
The company have a strong presence across Europe and are a leader in their space. It's a fantastic time to join that business as they are keen to ensure they are hiring for the future by having a smarter approach to digital. You can expect to be welcomed in to a multi-cultural, fun environment with a clear vision for success. The marketing team is an up-beat, vibrant team of 20 with a great atmosphere and buzz! The business is experiencing significant growth currently.
- Deliver a step change in performance from all display prospecting and remarketing activity
- Create and execute a clearly targeted prospecting strategy to deliver our brand proposition to relevant audiences
- Create and execute a behaviorally-driven remarketing strategy to re-engage and convert site traffic
- Work with the in-house creative team to deliver creative messaging to support your strategy
- Work with the in-house Digital Analytics Manager to establish and improve the value generated from display activity and create a reporting set up to feed back in to performance
- Deliver a mid-term iterative testing roadmap for creative, targeting and landing pages
- Work with the in-house creative and dev team to improve display landing page conversion
- Present insights from your data analysis to the Marketing and Executive teams
- They operate an in-house digital model, so the successful candidate will be responsible for directly implementing the strategy in this channel.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a display media role (direct and RTB) either agency side or for an online business
- Direct experience working with: DBM, DCM, Google Analytics
If you love digital performance marketing, keep yourself up-to-date with new digital or technology initiatives and you have a can-do attitude, this role could be right for you.Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £30000 - £37000 per annum London, England