Digitial Marketing Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £38000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Digital Marketing Manager
Propel are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a super ambitious, high-growth start-up who are looking to revolutionise the way we think about heating our homes. They want to create an energy system that is innovative and has a green impact on the world- what's not to love!? They have just experienced 150% growth since September and are going through a very exciting period of change, so it is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company!
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and switched-on, proactive and independent. They will be excited about assessing current strategy and improving the existing digital marketing function. This person will also work closely with the Head of Customer Acquisition but will be comfortable being the only digital marketing specialist on the team- perfect for an individual who is striving for autonomy in a role!
· To create a clear online identity for the company.
· To develop and enhance the companies consumer-facing vision.
· To suggest and implement creative and impactful solutions to deliver a compelling message to the target audience.
· To manage agencies tasked with creating content and running growth campaigns and tests across channels, including PPC and SEO.
· To build a plan to deliver the KPI's set by Head of Acquisition and CEO.
· To develop, scaling and automate internal digital growth processes.
· To run A/B tests to continually test new ideas to enable continued growth.
· Experimenter, drawn to challenging, testing and iterating to get the best results!
· 2-5 years' experience in digital marketing.
· Degree from a top-tier university.
· Someone with a passion for branding and storey-telling.
· Someone who is a self-starter and exciting about joining a start-up team.
· Experience in retail or direct-to-consumer marketing
· Hands-on experience with traditional digital marketing tools (e.g. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Funnel analytics tools)
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch! The business is currently going through some serious funding so this opportunity to too good to miss!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.