Digital Project Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Project Management
As part of their growth they are now actively seeking a Digital Project Manager to join the London team and help drive the business forward. This is a unique opportunity enabling the Digital Project Manager to have a pivotal role in the success of a truly amazing company. This role will suit someone with great project and product management experience who is prepared to get their hands dirty!
This role is the perfect combination of project management, product management, creative development and client communication.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR
* A background in digital product management, production or project management.
* Delivery experience of mobile web and native iOS and Android apps.
* Agile experience, as scrum master or equivalent.
* A fan of the lean startup philosophy.
* Commercial understanding of the business context in which you work.
WHAT THEY PROVIDE
* A fun, committed, focused environment driven to make the best fan experiences.
* A path to grow professionally through greater responsibilities and training.
* Opportunities for international travel.
* Competitive salary, performance related bonus.
* Optional gym membership, Laptop, Pension scheme.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.