Digital Project Manager Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £300 - £325 per day
- Sector: Programme / Project Management
- Consultant: Amy Somers
Digital Project/Delivery Manager needed who can hit the ground running for a well established retailer.
Having revitalized their digital strategy and developed a new road-map, they are looking to hire an experienced Digital Project Manager who can own delivery of small "quick win" projects through to larger more complex pieces of work.
You will be accustomed to delivering diverse web & digital projects in a fast paced, fluid environment and are able to manage expectations in the face of shifting priorities
- Solid understanding and knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and BAU environment.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a blend of technically driven and creatively driven web/digital/e-commerce projects end to end
- Have experience working with multi location, multi function project teams in matrix structures
- Able to lead and direct key meetings such as sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Be familiar with UX, UI concepts and iterative delivery
Whilst the role is not technical, candidates will be required to demonstrate an understanding of how business requirements are translated to technical solutions
Digital Project Manager - Agile - Central London based - 4 month contract
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £85000 - £95000 per annum London, England