Digital Product Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Product Management
As part of their growth they are now actively seeking a talented Digital Product Manager to join the London team and play a pivotal role in this digital transformation.
This is a unique opportunity enabling a passionate Product Manager to help drive the company forward. The role will suit someone who is both strategic and executional and prepare to get their hands dirty!
* Capacity to juggle multiple workstreams, whilst maintaining appropriate, regular communication with all stakeholders and project team members
* Able to connect business, technical and marketing colleagues and draw on collective expertise to devise solutions which deliver the best results
Knowledge and experience:
* Previous experience of working in a lean or agile project management environment (Scrum or Kanban) would be desirable.
* Track record, with at least one digital product management role under your belt, preferably in a multi-channel environment.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £65000 - £80000 per annum London, England