Digital Product Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Product Management
With an already fantastic digital presence, they are on a mission to transform this and are focused on a digital innovation that will ensure the best web experience for their customers.
With specific focus on the Product function, they are looking for an innovative Product Manager to join this team. This talented Product Manager will manage and guide members of the digital team, whilst being responsible for driving the progress of the product backlog and defining the technical requirements of the product.
More specifically, you will:
* Discuss business issues with stakeholders, identifying potential digital solutions
* Create clear, detailed acceptance criteria for user stories which can guide the work of developers and QA/Test analysts
* Ensure that features deliver an enhanced user experience and ROI
* Provide ongoing updates to business stakeholders on progress of digital production work
* Capacity to juggle multiple workstreams, whilst maintaining appropriate, regular communication with all stakeholders and project team members
* Able to connect business, technical and marketing colleagues and draw on collective expertise to devise solutions which deliver the best results
* Passionate about building features which help customers
Knowledge and experience:
* Previous experience of working in a lean or agile project management environment (Scrum or Kanban) would be desirable.
* Track record, with at least one digital product management role under your belt, preferably in a multi-channel environment.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.