Digital Product Manager Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £40-50k
- Sector: Technical
- Consultant: Jack Gordon-Hughes
A real start up! A team of Social Media Marketing Influencers with stacks of enthusiasm and the right state of mind to go with it. Influencer marketing is one of the newest members of an advertiser's suite of ways to contact their audience and this company owns a corner of the market.
As the company is in such early stages, this person will partner with the entire organisation (only 7 people!) and support the leadership team and external partners in growing the business.
They are looking for an energetic and passionate Technical Product Manager who loves to contribute to the successes of the team. You will own the product roadmap by shaping functional user stories and handling the product backlog according to priority, work in a fast-paced, agile environment and demonstrate your ability to fully engage with the product. You are a natural problem solver and have an awareness of the commercial side of a business that will put you in a good position to become a key figure in this organisation.
This role gives you the perfect chance to grow your own set of skills and to make a huge difference in shaping the company.
- Gather detailed functional product requirements, collaborate with the business and close external partners in creating the most relevant product to the company's requirements.
- Design and technical recommendations.
- Gather workable business requirements.
- Review and verify solutions and feedback potential technical glitches
- Ensure business goals are fully understood
- Excellent communication and account management skills
- Previous experience working in a development environment using one or more methodologies
- Business to Business (B2B) industry experience (client feedback ideally)
- Have a passion for understanding how things work!
- Digital product background within Social and/or the Mobile/Tablet App environment would be great
This company has an outstanding working environment with a great team. they have had recent Seed Funding, with Series A already on the horizon. There are stock options, regular nights out and huge amounts of fun to be had on top of the hard work!