Digital Marketing Manager Contract
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £250 - £275 per day
- Sector: Marketing Manager
- Consultant: Amy Somers
They are looking for an experienced in B2B digital marketing/marketing operations.
You will take ownership of our digital marketing activity, managing the company website, running their marketing automation platform, supporting with their CRM system, and be in charge of execution across all channels.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
● 3-5 years experience in digital marketing/marketing operations (B2B preferred)
● Experience in campaign execution and optimisation
● Technology-driven and analytical
● Exceptional project management capability
● Problem solver
● Proactive nature and can do attitude
● Excited by change and innovation
● Thrives under pressure in a complex environment
● Advanced Excel and Google Analytics skills
● ActiveDemand and Pipedrive experience useful but not essential; experience on similar marketing automation and CRM platforms essential (salesforce, pardot, hubspot, etc)
This is an initial 3 month contract, based in Central London.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.