Digital Marketing Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35000.00 - £45000 per annum
- Sector: Ad Ops
- Consultant: Lauren Harris
The Company: An award-winning, marketing technology company
Location: Central London
Remuneration: Up to £45k + bonus
They're a fast-growing marketing technology company who've launched in the UK after multiple rounds of funding and huge success in APAC. Their product is completely unique, offering an innovative solution to brands, agencies and publishers that combines engaging commercial content with big data to drive user engagement. Having partnered with giants including Facebook, Instagram and Google, the company is going from strength to strength and rapidly growing the London team!
This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial B2B digital marketer, who will lead all campaign management across multi channels and platforms (paid media, SEO), including the producing of engaging and creative content, using the proprietary platform. Your focus will be to drive client acquisition via your campaigns, generating leads for the sales team to close. This is a broad and varied role, with ownership over the digital marketing strategy!
Successful candidates will:
- Be an Adwords pro, with the ability to analyse and optimise campaign performance.
- Have at least 2 years' experience within a campaign management or advertising operations role working with ad serving technologies, advertising and web analytics tools, such as Google AdWords, Power Editor, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Analytics.
- Have an analytical mindset and methodical approach - extensive Excel skills and an ability make recommendations based on statistics
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.