Digital Marketing Executive - Campaigns Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £36000 - £37000 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
- Consultant: Monika Drzymala
Propel are currently working with a leading business that provides services to assist people with disabilities. They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive, specialising in Email Campaigns on a 6-month FTC.
The company works in conjunction with a national charity that has parliamentary support. Since its launch the firm has assisted almost 4 million people and it continues to make an important difference in people's life. The atmosphere in the office is fun and easy going and their employee retention is testament to their great company culture.
The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of experience and be passionate about email marketing.
- Development and implementation of new e-campaigns based on agreed communication strategy
- Execution of successful email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Collaboratively working with other members of the marketing team to create emails based on existing templates, managing the data upload and segmentation, and implementing the relevant testing
- Management of suppliers, contracts and budgets for activities that are in area of responsibility
- Deep understanding of email marketing with a tech mind
- Previous experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar ESPs such as Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Exact Target, Oracle UCM or similar CMS platforms; Photoshop/inDesign or similar
- Understanding of campaign platforms such as Google Ads, DBM, etc.
- Proficiency in HTML
- Ability to effectively manage processes
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about email marketing and is keen to work with a business that makes a difference. If this sounds like something that could be of interest then get in touch ASAP by emailing
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.