Digital Marketing Executive Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Sector: Digital Marketing Manager
A well respected and prestigious brand in the wine industry are looking to add to their marketing function. With over 200 years of experience, they position themselves in the higher end of the marketing in terms of quality, but at a fair price. They sell to consumer and trade from their global offices, their website and a number of bars in the UK.
Reporting in to the marketing manager, this role has a strong focus on online content management, ensuring that the brands strict and prestigious guidelines are promoted. You will be well versed in writing and editing for web, graphic design, website management and managing the content across social media platforms. You will possess a passion and knowledge for wine and be able to learn about company products quickly, promoting them across the digital landscape keeping customers informed, and helping to grow the online following with a marketing team of 5.
Key role responsibilities:
- Create, develop and manage content for the company website
- Maintain the look and feel of the company website and social media channels in line with brand guidelines.
- Edit and proofread content contributions from other users
- Update and maintain time sensitive material
- Implement SEO strategy - utilising metadata including keywords, tags and links whilst ensuring sites are listed in relevant directories and indexes for optimisation.
- Evaluate web analytics and recommend any improvements
- Keep up to date with new web technologies and make recommendations.
What do you need?
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong writing skills
- Experience managing digital content
- Experience working with a cross functioning team
- Working knowledge of search engine algorithms and best-practice
- Genuine passion of wine
- Knowledge of French wine (not essential)
- Marketing related degree (not essential)
What will you get in return?
A brilliant chance for a wine lover to join one of the most respected brands in the industry. You will be able to immerse yourself in the cultural heritage of this long standing brand, build knowledge across their products base and share this with the world! On top of that you will get a competitive salary and company benefits such as private healthcare, pension, and 30% discount on products and sponsored industry training!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.