Digital BA Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £450 - £500 per day
- Sector: Business / Systems Analysis / ERP
- Consultant: Amy Somers
My client is a leading Agency based in Central London and are urgently looking for a strong Digital Business Analyst on an initial 3 month contract.
They need someone who has either worked in an Agency or Automotive environment.
The client needs you to show examples in your CV/profile where you have worked on multi-faceted projects, meaning you will have experience with short and long term engagements with a variety of clients.
When it comes to the systems you have worked on, if you have experience with only one technology then unfortunately you won't be right. Think adaptable, flexible and pragmatic.
- Identify, and/or work with QA Analysts, to define acceptance criteria appropriate to the business needs and objectives
- Identify and manage stakeholders and where applicable, act as the business proxy
- Have solid examples of practical experience in business analysis tools and techniques
- Be comfortable working on new or existing systems; defining the needs for amends with as much enthusiasm as brand new builds and solutions
If this sounds like something you could do with ease then please send me your day rate, availability and CV.
The role would be working in Central London and initially for 3 months but could be extended.
Digital Business Analyst - Central London
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.