Digital and Event Sales Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + generous OTE
- Sector: Commercial
Role: Digital and Event Sales Manager
Company: Leading B2B Tech Publisher
Salary: £30K-£45K + Generous OTE
Founded in 2010, the company is a business news website, focusing on fast growth tech companies in the UK. It has grown from a London based news service to an international provider.
The UK is home to some of the most impressive and innovative technology businesses in the world. The website covers that technology, its importance and the people behind innovative businesses.
The company uses its website, as well as newsletters to reach over 15000 subscribers per week. Additionally, the company publishes a print magazine quarterly, and creates inspiring video content.
The main aim for the Digital and Event Sales Manager is to maximize the monthly sales revenue. Additionally, you will develop core relationships with leading advertisers. You will also grow the advertising and sponsorship revenue for online and events.
You relish a challenge, and you excel in building long lasting business relationships. It would also be beneficial for you to have an understanding of the mechanics of the tech system.
You will have:
- Some years' experience selling digital advertising solutions
- Demonstrable success in an advertising sales/sponsorship
- Great analytical and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven skills in core sales and new business development
This is an exciting opportunity to join a publishing success story!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + + £20k OTE London, England
- £60000 - £75000 per annum + OTE + stock + bens London, England
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + uncapped comms + EMI stock options + bens London, England
- £80000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + benefits London, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + + £20K OTE London, England