Digital Analytics and Optimisation Manager Permanent
- Location: Slough, Berkshire
- Salary: £55000 - £68000 per annum
- Sector: Marketing
About the role
The objective of the Marketing Analytics and Optimisation role is to improve all areas of client performance through targeted testing, and supporting marketing programs with data collection, analysis, strategy, planning, and implementation.
The role offers a broad opportunity for aspirational candidates. This role interacts with dedicated analytics and optimisation teams, walking the line to bring these disciplines together. This role offers some education to reach the required broad skill set, including knowledge of web analytics, processes, basic statistical understanding, tags, tag managers and other online tools.
The ability to work autonomously is vital. The role is client facing and you'll need the confidence to present clients with detailed plans on how they can and should change their approach.
Furthermore, the role assists with the execution on online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, and social networking to drive traffic and generate sale.
We're most interested in capabilities and how you think; Tools can be taught. We're looking for candidates who are confident, prepared and articulate with depth of thought, an analytical approach, and commercial awareness. MarketForce has a self-start culture. We want the desire to take responsibility and step up in the future.
What You'll Do:
· Plan, strategize and implement global A/B testing programs using Oracle Maxymiser, Google Optimise, and whatever tools clients may require
· Deliver high quality reporting to influence client strategies
· Deliver analysis that yields new insights, e.g next purchase models
· Increase marketing effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction
· Effectively manage expectations and timelines
· Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction
· Work with internal resources to create promotional Pricing
· Provide support to Program Management team to all areas needed
· Provide internal and client facing daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports
· Run various benchmark reports to determine key areas of improvements
· Run various reporting tools prior to analysis and post analysis to show results
· Monitor and analyze reporting by building efficiencies and streamline reporting measures
Assists with strategy and design of marketing programs.
· Assist with configuring and implementing marketing campaigns
· Assist in the development of custom web pages to increase program profitability
· Campaign trafficking through DFA or other ad serving solutions
What You'll Need to Succeed: ( ideally)
· 3-5 years of experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Data Science or related field
· Experience in an analytical role synthesizing vast quantities of data to drive informed decision making
· Strong ability to identify and effectively resolve problem
· Understanding of online marketing principles and best practices
· Understanding of the online marketing methods (PPC, email, coupons, etc.) and the ability to successfully implement these into marketing programs
· Understanding of the media landscapes (PSP's, exchanges, programmatic buying, etc)
· Proven ability to structure reports for multiple clients
· Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively both internally and externally
· Proficient with the use of MS office products, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Strong ability to identify and effectively resolve problems
· Detailed organizational, time management, and reporting skillsPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.