Digital Account manager Permanent
- Location: Richmond upon Thames, London
- Salary: £35000 - £37000 per annum
- Sector: Creative Client Services
- Consultant: Emma McNamara
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced pure play Digital Account Manager/ SAM to make a real difference working across a number of clients on various digital pieces of business.
We are helping these clients build their digital strategy; their website solutions, design and build (including analytics to drive UX, customer journeys and conversion rate optimisation) then implementing through paid and organic search and e-CRM. Being able to work with planners, designers and developers to craft first-rate website architectures, create increased conversions on site and, with Search Teams to optimise and drive natural and paid traffic to the site will be an important part of the role.
We are looking for someone that has worked on significant design and build projects, has an understanding of web strategy, producing digital projects, management of both client and internal relationships as well as a good knowledge of digital technology. Someone who also has experience of digital and content marketing, CRO and ideally some social media.
The successful candidate will need to support the Business Director and be able to autonomously prioritise and own the day-to-day account management, driving the clients' businesses forward by developing strong relationships with clients, and will have a pivotal role in the ongoing development of the accounts in terms of understanding the issues and challenges facing the client's business, extracting requirements and developing them into business driven solutions with the support of the team.
We are looking for someone who can grow and drive both our clients' and our own businesses forward. If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next exciting challenge then get in touch - we're looking forward to hearing from you!
· Pro-active ownership of accounts and associated activity, client management and projects.
· Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives.
· Provide marketing guidance and consultancy to clients to add value to their business.
· Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across digital channels.
· Lead, drive and challenge at all stages of the planning and creative and delivery process.
· Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth.
· Day to day ownership on the accounts, performance and workload management.
· Develop well written, considered briefs - present to internal teams and for client approval.
· Oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered with the required quality, on time and to budget.
· Commercial reporting and finance/ forecasting responsibility for owned accounts.
· Business development on owned accounts. Pro-actively qualify, extract, develop and drive opportunities for growth and projects.
· Work with the Business Director on account planning and opportunity development.
· Active involvement in supporting the agency on new business opportunities including assisting with proposal writing and pitch preparation as required.
· Brief and liaise closely with the internal strategy, search marketing, design and development teams plus external suppliers.
· Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
What we're looking for from you
· A lateral and creative thinker, with proven experience of developing strategic marketing plans and implementing UX, website specifications, design & build, digital marketing and lead generation programmes.
· Extensive marketing experience (across B2B and B2C) with a proven background in digital agencies.
· Experience of working across multiple sectors with a preferred focus on finance, science and B2B.
· Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
· A positive outlook and confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Strong commercial and resource planning skills.
· Previous experience of leading, managing and motivating staff.
· An organised approach with excellent attention to detail, written and verbal comms skills.
· Successful delivery of projects with high quality of output and activity in terms of budget allocation, profitability, quality and timeliness of delivery
· Development of client business opportunities to generate new work-streams into the agency
· Personable, charismatic, approachable, self-motivated and able to motivate and inspire confidence in others.
You'll be a part of an amazing agency family too - with BBQs in the summer in our courtyard garden by the river, office dogs that pop in and out to keep everyone entertained, and plenty of social activities and visits to the local pubs.Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.