Digital Account Director Permanent
- Location: Richmond upon Thames, London
- Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Client Services / Account Management
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced pure play Digital Account Director to make a real difference working primarily on a Award Winning Celebrity Chef and restaurant groups', Digital Marketing strategy and proposition
We are helping these clients build their digital strategy, then implementing through paid and organic search, website design and build (including analytics to drive UX, customer journeys and conversion) and email marketing. Being able to work with Business Analysts, designers and developers to create increased conversions on site, and with Search Teams to drive natural and paid traffic to the site will be an important part of the role.
We are looking for someone who has worked on significant design and build projects, has an understanding of web strategy, producing digital projects, management of both client and internal relationships as well as a good knowledge of Search and digital technology. Someone who can 'own' and manage the project, the project planning and ideally also has experience of search engine marketing, email marketing/ eCRM and social media.
The successful candidate will need to really take responsibility for the project team and be able to autonomously prioritise and own the day-to-day management of projects, driving the campaigns forward by developing strong relationships with clients, and will have a pivotal role in the ongoing development of the accounts in terms of understanding the issues and challenges facing the client's business, extracting requirements and developing them into business driven solutions with the support of the team.
We are looking for someone who can grow and drive both our clients' and our own businesses forward. They need to be natural marketers; curious and able to think about their client's needs beyond the digital channel.
Nature of Work
The Digital Account Director is responsible for:
· Owning the client relationships on the assigned accounts.
· Supporting the Business Director in driving the client's business forward through ROI focussed work that delivers upon the client's business and marketing objectives.
· On-going development of the accounts in terms of understanding the issues and challenges facing the client's business, extracting requirements from this, show demonstrable technical knowledge and developing business driven solutions.
· Creating proposals, presentations and supporting new business initiatives.
Position within the Organisation
· The AD will report into the managing partner
· The AD is responsible for managing and producing project work and developing good internal relationships with UX, production and search teams and working to deliver projects on time and on budget.
· The AD will also be responsible for mentoring an Account Executive assigned to the given accounts.
· Efficient and effective working relationships with the client
· Efficient and effective working relationships throughout the agency
· Successful delivery of projects with high quality of output and activity in terms of accuracy, timeliness and profitability
· The development of client business opportunities to generate additional work-streams into the agency
· Support for new business activities
Success will be measured as follows: -
· Positive client feedback
· Achieving Gross Profit targets on a job/client basis
· Timely and accurate delivery of client activities
· Efficient and effective completion of projects
· Contribution to the development of the agency's services and client portfolio
· Internal stakeholders, line manager and client satisfaction
· Financial development of allocated client accountsPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.