Design Lead Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Design Digital
Our popular health food client seeks a design lead to help take the brand, marketing and
content to the next level.
Our client are on a mission to bring healthy eating to everyone and
developing meaningful, aspirational content to support our
customers' "health journey" is key to that mission.
Do you want to see your designs in the supermarkets of the UK and USA?
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, creative, art director/design
lead, eager to make their mark within a small marketing team.
Working in close collaboration with the Editor in Chief and Community Manager the role will
- Design of social content
- Overseeing photoshoots
- Developing marketing campaign content
- Design of web content as well as inputting to future
development of the website
- Design and optimise our CRM materials
- Help design our packing and new products
- Ideate and develop new content and campaigns
- Design exhibition stands (with our exhibition partners)
- Develop printed promotional materials
This role is an exciting opportunity for a designer
looking to flex their digital and print muscles - developing content for
a successful young company that is revolutionising the health food
● You have integrated design experience with a focus on digital
either in a company or agency 4+ years
● You are full of ideas and have a portfolio you're passionate
● You are a sketch and/or illustrator master
● You are a team player, able to collaborate and develop ideas
with our Editor-in-Chief.
You are interested in health and able to bring our company
vision to life.
● You're a self-starter - you never sit still, are always looking for a
new way to develop our brand.
● You are interested in developing your own design system and
owning the design of the brand
● You love the idea of seeing your ideas in lights, on shelves and
across the media in both the US and UK.
Do you have a sketch book? We are looking for a designer that designs ideas from scratch!
Please apply with updated CV and portfolio.
NO REMOTE WORK - ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.