Database Administrator - 3/6 month contract - Central London Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £500 - £525 per day
- Sector: Database Developer / Administrator
- Consultant: Amy Somers
- Bring ideas to help shape and implement the future DB architecture for the company globally
- Day-to-day management of DBA and associated tasks across development, test, UAT and production environments
- Pro-actively help to devise database improvement plans along with future database growth
- Work with the engineering and development teams to provide support on new projects
- Get hands on with query and system optimisation work
- DBA experience covering MySQL and MS SQL 2016 (or 2014) with AWS RDS
- Good knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures
- Prior experience in a 24x7, high-traffic OLTP environments advantages
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with the implementation, maintenance and support of a Couchbase NoSQL and ElasticSearch environment
This is a 3/6 months contract based in Central London - starting immediately!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.