Data Insights Analyst Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Web Analytics
- Consultant: Jake Kings
This an excellent opportunity for a driven and passionate analyst to have a significant influence on
The businesses offering at an early and important stage in the development of the digital platform. The individual will help support our culture of data-driven decision making as the basis for how the
1. Exceptional analytic and problem solving ability.
2. 2+ years experience in a similar role.
3. Strong degree in numeric subject (sciences, maths, engineering).
4. Experience in SQL and data analysis, with experience in R, Python or similar a bonus.
5. Experience in A/B testing.
6. Good understanding of search marketing, e-commerce and website analytics.
7. Passion for data and digital, with an awareness of best practices, trends and opportunities.
8. Ability to communicate complex problems concisely.
As a data insight analyst you can expect to earn between 40k and 50k.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.