Customer Marketing Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
Propel are proud to seek a Customer Marketing Manager for an incredibly prestigious and globally recognised sports company. The Customer Marketing Manager will be the first CRM hire for the business and therefore this role is of huge importance. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and scale a CRM team within one of the largest and most watched sporting spectacles in the world. This opportunity would enable you as Customer Marketing Manager to communicate and engage with an astonishing fan base of over 400 million passionate individuals.
The Aims of the Customer Marketing Manager
- You will work closely with and assist the Marketing Director to develop and nurture a growing customer base, whilst simultaneously minimalizing fan churn.
- You will also propose and implement up-sell and cross-sell strategies.
- Further, you aim to grow a world famous brand, mindful of both company and customer needs.
- Become intimately knowledgeable of the industry, clients and customers, with a focus on developing and maintaining loyalty.
- Imaginatively develop marketing campaigns that maintain customers and continues to establish a loyal fan base.
- Work alongside copywriters, researchers, and designers to understand the current industry and customers, in order to establish and maintain future fans.
- Encourage customer acquisition and retention through creative digital campaign strategies (e.g push notifications)
- Head the use of in-house promotional inventory.
- Analyse churn and retention rates to create preemptive methods for future.
- Create automated data collection systems to improve analysis.
- Work alongside research and agency associates.
- Degree educated
- At least 4 years of campaign management and customer retention and/or optimisation experience.
- Experience in a global marketing organisation.
- Some experience in gaming, mobile or subscription environments (not essential but a plus).
- Experience in online marketing, and other mobile channels (e.g. push notifications, SMS, in-app)
- Experience in the development of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- In depth understanding of key email metrics (Click Through, Unsubscribe, Open Rates).
- In depth understanding of processes that develop engagement, and decrease churn through the nurturing of retention.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create, adapt and benefit from A/B tests, which develop the campaign.
- Ability to work well with Product and Technology.
- Genuine passion for sports.
- Enthusiasm for digital media and marketing.
This is a brand new role within a completely new team, so the size and scale can be completely defined by you! If you are looking for a role where you can build a CRM function from the ground up within one of the most recognisable names in sport then get in touch today!
Email for more detailsPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £30000 - £32000 per annum + 10% London, England