Customer Marketing Manager Permanent
- Location: London
- Sector: Marketing
- Consultant: Sinead Willis
Propel are currently working with an expanding fin-tech company who are on the hunt for a Customer Marketing Manager. The business are on their way to becoming a household brand and have strong partnerships currently in place. They can be found featured on the likes of Sky News, BBC London, The Times, The Independant, The Guardian, The Metro, Which?, FT and many many more. This will be a great role for a individual with previous experience in the subscription space.
Reporting to the Marketing & Strategy Director, you will be revolutionizing sales and marketing activity to drive sales, retention, increase annual basket spend and improve conversion rates of consumer users. Developing campaigns and strategies to launch into new markets.
You will be working in the heart of the marketing team, and you will be working collaboratively with the team to utilise performance marketing, UX, brand and content to achieve your subscription, conversion and basket value targets. You will also be working on supporting and developing the client services products, fostering and developing leads and developing the annual value of these customers. You core skills will be motivating and utilising a customer success team, developing campaigns and strategies, reporting and analytics, understand the customer lifecycle, developing messaging strategy across phone, email, live chat as well as looking at automated system messages and the customer journey. Along side this you will report on relvant business KPI's and manage the budget.
- 5 + years’ experience of a high growth business in either subscription or online retail where you were central to driving customer growth and acquisition
- Experience of developing customer success teams and the platforms needed for that
- Experience of managing a subscription product and increasing basket size
- Experience of tailoring messaging to target audiences
- Budget management experience
- Comfort in a fast-paced start-up environment where ownership and responsibility for delivery stops with you
Propel have a very strong relationship in place with the business and have successfully placed 5 people into their team over the past 18 months. The business is expanding with double digit growth over the last year with the platform now ready to accelerate substantially. If you are seeking a platform to demonstrate your ability then this will be the perfect role for you and please don’t hesitate to apply ASAP
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £30000 - £35000 per annum London, England
- £80000 - £100000 per annum + Great Benefits London, England
- £60000 - £80000 per annum + Great Benefits London, England
- Up to £0.00 per annum London, England