Customer Care Advisor Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £18000 - £21000 per annum
- Sector: Client Services / Account Management
The Role: Customer Service Advisor
The Company: Online ecommerce start-up
Location: Central London
Remuneration: Competitive Salary plus Benefits
An opportunity for an experienced Customer care team advisor with a passion for ensuring pure customer satisfaction to join an exciting, ambitious technology driven ecommerce Company.
You will mostly be answering telephones and emails, providing customer information, handling transactions, responding to enquiries and converting them into sales/orders, and dealing with customer complaints as part of a multi-channel department.
Successful candidates will be:
- Capable of dealing with customers and their queries and concerns with tact, sensitivity, and minimal supervision
- Cares about customers, colleagues and our social agenda, demonstrating trust, openness and respect in dealings with people.
- Demonstrates high energy, a positive individual with a 'can do', results driven approach and attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Takes responsibility for their work, acting with honesty and integrity at all times
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £35000 - £42000 per annum London, England