CRM Marketing Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
This company is looking for a curious, motivated and thriving individual to join their team in London. This person will be at least a year into their career with a strong understanding of CRM marketing and a natural ability to work with data. You'll be comfortable working with stakeholders and across different teams across the business.
They have a vibrant culture and some fantastic perks - they're also keen on offering progressive opportunities!
The CRM Executive will be responsible for:
· Planning, delivering, building, and executing CRM campaigns
· Areas of CRM - customer segmentation, campaign/behavioural objectives
· Work closely with other teams to monitor campaign performance
· Bring the brand strategy to life through communications
· Collaborate with international CRM teams
· Contribute to monthly reporting
You will have:
· 1-2 years CRM experience
· Intermediate level of HTML
· Ability to understand customer segmentation
· Strong stakeholder management
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous
· Data-literate - reporting experience is a plus (but can be taught!)
· Ideally an interest in sports/gaming/gambling sector
· Experience with Moveable Ink would be AWESOME
If this sounds like something you'd like to learn more about, then click apply and I'll be in touch if your profile looks like a good fit for the role!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.