CRM Manager - Gaming Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £40000 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
- Consultant: Sophie Mann
Currently searching for a CRM manager to join a world leading eCommerce Sports gaming brand. The business are market leaders in their field and have twice been named the UK's 'Company of the Year'! This is an incredible opportunity to work in an enthusiastic and motivating environment with fantastic culture and company perks!
The ideal candidate will be excited about leading all CRM campaigns in the UK and will be responsible for the planning, costing, building and executing of all projects. They will work closely with the Head of CRM to bring the brands strategy to life and will have bundles of energy and spark! The company is preferably looking for someone with experience in a similar position who has a relentless need to stay ahead of the game and achieve!
- Lead a team to plan, cost, build and execute the companies CRM campaigns based on customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives.
- Constantly improve targeting and campaign performance
- Work with the Creative Studio to deliver exciting brand content!
- Manage two CRM marketing executive's/li>
- Deliver monthly reporting which links to P&L KPI's
- Manage the CRM budget
- Highly organised and focused
- Ability to understand the implementation of sophisticated customer segmentation
- Innovative and creative
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes
- Ability to edit HTML and QC the coding of others to a high level
- Someone who likes working collaboratively and is a high achiever
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming and gambling!
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch! The business offers fantastic benefits including a super cool onsite canteen and games room alongside unlimited annual leave, pension, healthcare and much more!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.