CRM Manager - Cash Rich Start-up - InsureTech - £50K+Stock Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Stock Options & Benefits
- Sector: Email / CRM
Buying insurance is time consuming, confusing, and complex, this business are aiming to fix that. This start-up was founded by an incredibly successful and proven technology entrepreneur in 2015, who built and sold their previous business for a huge sum to a prominent global company and they have always met success with the multiple ventures they have been involved in. They set up this business quite recently and have assembled a very strong team of 20 and growing, who promote an honest, open and fun environment to work in. They have made an exciting start on their mission to disrupt the insurance marketplace for home buyers and they have very deep pockets to provide every resource needed to make it a success.
They are officially registered as an insurance provider and have built a strong product that allows consumers to receive a Home Insurance quote within a few minutes, all controlled by an app and using minimal data input by the consumer, which saves consumers a lot of time compared to aggregator / broker sites. From the app you can do everything from getting a quote and purchasing, to managing multiple insurance policies and even initiating a claim, so no more paperwork. The app even searches for a better option upon renewal! This role is new to the business, so it's a great opportunity for some to work closely with the Chief Customer Officer, the CEO & key stakeholders to define the wider scope of the role, and to make it your own.
What they need is someone who likes the sound of these key business points:
* They need someone who has the entrepreneurial skill to be able to utilise new and existing contacts and who really can think in an innovative way and challenge the status quo
* Have a passion for customer centricity and digital engagement
* Everyone within the business adds value and they run lean and are very tight knit, so someone who can work independently and pitch in where help is needed will be crucial.
* This is a unique opportunity to do something which you have perhaps always wanted to do but felt constrained within perhaps a corporate led environment
* The real benefit is that you will be truly generating tangible value for yourself and the team as you will be part of generating the equity value in the business… in this case you will be part of a successful technology team with venture investment backing.
* You will be responsible for helping to define and implementing the digital marketing strategy.
To engage new and existing customers whilst working across multi-functional teams, you will work on customer acquisition and retention digital programmes and digital marketing focusing on CRM but also input value to PPC, SEO, Display and other media as you require, with outsourced agency management.
You will demonstrate excellent analytical expertise and organisational skill in digital campaign management, data management, relationship skills, and commercial awareness. You will be required to provide forecasts, maximise ROI and continually optimise marketing channels.
* Help define the CRM strategy to maximise engagement, customer value and retention.
* Work across teams to help define the digital marketing strategy; setting data strategies, leveraging 1st party data to create marketing efficiencies and internal value.
* Help define the performance metrics and analytics required to run a data driven marketing team
* Defining customer journeys across media and ensuring campaigns are appropriately reflected onsite
* Working closely with partners across the business to ensure success of all digital programs
The ideal candidate will have a strong blend of the following skills and qualities:
* Excellent understanding of digital marketing with 5+ years' experience.
* Highly analytical with an understanding of customer, media and campaign performance and associated measurement tools.
* Ability to plan strategically and also respond tactically to immediate business needs.
* Experience managing third parties, ensuring they deliver on time and to budget.
* Understanding of how to relate digital marketing to meet both brand and trading requirements
* Experience managing budgets to deliver required ROI
* Expert understanding of insurance and digital customer experience
* A competitive salary 25 days Holiday Per Year
* Company Paid Bank Holidays - 8 Statutory days per year
* company Stock Options - Based on previous ventures by the founder, this really could prove to be highly fruitful.
* A great fun team environment
* An opportunity to learn & develop in an innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
* A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that exceeds departments and hierarchies
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Up to £0.00 per annum City of London, London