CRM Manager Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
Join this high-growth online platform that connects industry professionals with consumers looking to make pivotal life decisions.
They are going through a period of rapid growth and are looking to make a pivotal CRM hire to help on-board a new ESP system. As well as owning and overseeing this entire on-board process, your extensive CRM knowledge will be relied on to intensify the current campaign system in place. The perfect mix of overarching strategy and hands on execution of email deployment, this role is the centre point that pulls together all internal and external stakeholders involved in the campaign process.
Ready yourself for a dynamic fast-paced workplace and opportunity for rapid career progression. This close-knit team is growing and needs a passionate email marketer to support their exciting future.
You'll be responsible for
- Develop and implement multi-channel CRM strategies to increase basket spend and LTV for B2B clients.
- Map and continuously iterate the Professional customer journey and CRM contact strategy.
- Execute all emails, SMS and in account alerts throughout the lifecycle.
- Take responsibility for executing on and educating around CRM best practices.
- Support the onboarding of a new CRM and manage the relationship.
- Align with the consumer CRM team to understand how the professional and consumer journeys impact each other and ensure a seamless journey .
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to synergies the elements that build an exceptional campaign.
To succeed, you'll need
- 3 + years in a B2B CRM role. SaaS or subscription experience preferred.
- Experience working in a small, high growth company.
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge of data management, with creative flair to deliver communications which drive loyalty to the business.
- Experience working across different CRM and ESP tools and experience in implementing these systems.
- Ability to work autonomously, highly organized and can work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and experience in doing so
If you think you have the skills and drive to build and run a highly functioning CRM system for this dynamic company. Apply now.Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.