CRM Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
Propel is recruiting for a CRM Manager position to work at a world leading sports gaming company! Popular for its innovative brand, this company provides the perfect opportunity for someone who is a people-person, creative and forward-thinking to progress on their already excellent management skills in a vibrant and fast-paced industry. The business offers fantastic benefits including a super cool on-site canteen and games room alongside unlimited annual leave, pension, health care and much more!
The candidate they are seeking will be covering an end-to-end spectrum of the CRM processes; building and delivering CRM campaigns, planning and costing. Essentially, they need someone who has experience in a similar position and is ready to use their established skill-set to embark on a career which focusses on consistent growth, marketing technology and improvement.
* Lead a team of two CRM executives
* Create and implement CRM campaigns across various channels (email, SMS, push, onsite)
* Manage a budget focussing on ROI and spend
* Work closely with the Head of CRM and CRM managers
* Deliver monthly reporting linking P&L KPIs
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience in similar position
* Exceptional stakeholder management
* Knowledge of CRM systems
* Able to read and analyse raw data
* Experience with Google Analytics and/or Tableau
* Interest in sports is ideal but not essential
If this sounds like the right position for you to progress in your career, then please get in touch ASAP.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.