CRM Executive Permanent
- Location: Hammersmith and Fulham, London
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
- Consultant: Madeline Lysaght
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the world's largest gaming companies in their world class CRM division. As a CRM Executive you will be managing end to end email campaigns across the gaming division.
This role will suit someone who has exceptional stakeholder management and is confident in co-ordinating exceptional digital marketing campaigns. Direct CRM experience isn't necessary, however agency experience working across global brands on any form of digital campaigns would be advantageous.
Although you are part of a wider established brand you'll fit into a collaborative and close-knit team with a hardworking yet social atmosphere. There are clear and direct lines for progression, and this is facilitated and nurtured in all team members.
More about you:
- 1 + years digital marketing experience.
- Experience overseeing end to end marketing campaigns.
- Confidence and competency liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage workload and priorities accordingly
- A strong analytical focus and ability to interpret and process large data sets
- Be prepared to go the extra mile and be rewarded for it.
- The ability to work at pace and manage numerous tasks.
- Experience with 1:1 marketing
The good stuff:
- Zippy career progression. You are encouraged to work hard and are directly rewarded through quick career progression.
- Uncapped holiday. Unbelieve but true.
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- There is a lot more. Contact for the extensive list.