CRM Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
Dubbed as the 2020 tech company to watch, this fast-growing business is set to head to revolutionise the automotive market at the end of the year. Don't be mislead by the word automotive, they are a modern and highly technical brand that is set to be a household name. This is the latest project of a UK entrepreneur who has an impressive track record of developing and exiting a portfolio of successful brands. Join this team now and prepare yourself for rapid growth and career development.
They are looking to expand their newly formed CRM team with two experienced email campaign devotees. This role doesn't currently have managerial responsibility however there is a direct path of progression and the CRM Manager role will be filled by one candidate in a short time frame.
You'll be working closely with the Head of CRM to design and implement a highly advanced CRM communication system underpinned by personalisation, automation and segmentation.
Must have qualities:
- A driven, fast-paced energy that will propel this company to the top.
- The ability to see what is missing and suggest an alternate route to the end position.
- Attention to detail, it goes without saying in the world of CRM, but, the details matter.
- A balance of creativity, innovation and analytics
- An interest in technology and its effect on the customer experience
Must have skills:
- At least 1-2 years in a CRM focused role, supplemented by previous Digital Marketing experience.
- Ability to edit HTML and to check the coding of others.
- Experience of building CRM programs (or at least multiple campaigns) from scratch, encompassing the various elements of a CRM campaign e.g. data, static and dynamic asset creation, execution and reporting.
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions
If you are an experienced and driven CRM Specialist, I'd love to talk to you in more detail.Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Up to £0.00 per annum Chiswick, London