CRM Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £28000 - £34000 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
- Consultant: Sophie Mann
Propel are currently searching for a CRM Executive to join a world leading eCommerce Sports gaming brand. The business are market leaders in their field and have twice been named the UK's 'Company of the Year'! This is an incredible opportunity to work in an enthusiastic and motivating environment with fantastic culture and company perks!
The ideal candidate will be excited about working with the CRM manager to plan, build and execute CRM campaigns across all channels. They will also be working closely with the creative team to deliver exciting on brand content and will be consistently working with other executives across the team to ensure the brand is talking with one voice.
The company is preferably looking for someone with experience in a similar position who has a relentless need to stay ahead of the game and achieve!
- Working closely with the CRM manager to ensure the day-today CRM responsibilities are handled.
- Acting as the main point of contact for commercial executives to understand their commercial needs.
- Deliver flawless execution of campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Contribute to monthly reporting
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities for automation and scale
- Highly organised and focused
- Ability to understand the implementation of sophisticated customer segmentation
- Innovative and creative
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes
- Ability to edit HTML and QC the coding of others to a high level
- Someone who likes working collaboratively and is a high achiever
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming and gambling
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch! The business offers fantastic benefits including a super cool onsite canteen and games room alongside unlimited annual leave, pension, healthcare and much more!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.