CRM Exec- Projects and Performance Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £28000 - £34000 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
Propel are currently searching for a CRM Executive/Analyst to join a world leading eCommerce Sports gaming brand. The business are market leaders in their field and have twice been named the UK's 'Company of the Year'! This is an incredible opportunity to work in an enthusiastic and motivating environment with fantastic culture and company perks!
The ideal candidate will be data driven and will be excited about working with the CRM manager to understand the data derived from campaigns. The company is preferably looking for someone with experience in a similar position who has a relentless need to stay ahead of the game and who wants to stretch their numerical and analytical capabilities.
- Ownership of customer & CRM KPI's including reporting and presenting back on trends
- Undertake analysis of customer data to conclude on customer behavior hypotheses and impact of new campaigns
- Support the planning, costing, building and execution of CRM campaigns for Betfair International Campaigns
- Partner with the marketing insight team to constantly improve targeting and campaign performance
- Deliver flawless execution of campaigns across a variety of channels, working closely with CRM Data
- Identify opportunities for automation and scale
- Establish a strong relationship with Automation Executives to deliver integrated comms plan
- Proactive problem solver
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways
- Ability to apply aptitude and analytical rigour for structured data analysis and bring actionable commercial insights
- Highly organised and focused
- Ability to understand the implementation of sophisticated customer segmentation
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes
- Ability to edit HTML and QC the coding of others is desirable
- Someone who likes working collaboratively and is a high achiever
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming and gambling is desirable
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch! The business offers fantastic benefits including a super cool onsite canteen and games room alongside unlimited annual leave, pension, healthcare and much more!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.