CRM Data Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Marketing Manager
CRM Data Manager at Fast-growing Automotive Start-up
I am currently working with a client who are looking to make a big splash within the Automotive industry. Owned by a British entrepreneurial icon and seeking to develop even further with a recent £30 Million round of funding, they are now looking to set the foundations that will drive their growth exponentially!
The CRM team is valued by the company as being its engine. Because of this, the team is at the heart of their expansion and they are specifically looking for a CRM Data Manager to play an integral role in their scaling. If you're a vibrant, customer focused data enthusiast then do not hesitate to apply!
- At the epicentre of managing and developing the data strategy to help the CRM team deliver communications
- Use customer data to mature and execute multichannel campaign flows
- Liaise with the CRM team to help conceive highly targeted and personalised marketing campaign strategies
- Ensure GDPR Regulations are being met
- Identify areas where automation would be more effective
- Construct and deliver targeting for multi-channel marketing campaigns by using specific customer segmentation
- At least 3 years' experience of using customer-centric data
- A strong ability to segregate and categorise customer data
- Expert knowledge of using SQL
- Literate in understanding data architecture and using raw data to create insights
- Experience using CRM Campaign Management tools e.g. Salesforce
- Experience using segmentation tools
- Competitive Salary
- 25+ days holiday
- Birthday Day off
- Company Shares
If this sound like you then I'd love to hear from you!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.