CRM and Email Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
Propel is seeking a CRM and Email Executive to join a truly unique E-commerce business in the HealthTech Space.
The business aims to make everyday lives of people with long term illnesses better. They have a very strong ethical code - they know what they are selling, and they do it fairly, with a high level of sensitivity, and with the aim of helping people.
The role will suit someone with 3+ years of experience within digital marketing with an emphasis on CRM. This is an amazing opportunity to further deepen your understanding of the channel while working in a close-knit and super supportive team.
- Owning end-to-end campaign execution, from creative content writing to retrospective analysis
- Using data analysis to decide what works and what doesn't with various customers
- Using your results to develop testing and optimisation plan
- Looking for ways to communicate with customers beyond emails
- Brainstorming lead generation ideas
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in working in a B2C brand
- Experience in working with a CRM platform
- Experience in segmentation
- Creative and data literate
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic and sociable person who wants to work in a self-starting and supportive environment then apply ASAP by emailing
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.