Content Marketing Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum
- Sector: Content
- Consultant: Maia Fulcher
The most sophisticated audience intelligence platform in the market place currently. Having recently expanded their operations through an merger, this business is able to go beyond their rivals to drive the most actionable insights in the ever-growing world of social media. They have a great team and have an strong air of optimism about them.
The role of the content marketing executive sits within the marketing team, reporting into the Head of Inbound Marketing. The role is based at the head office in Shoreditch. You will be exposed to and work with some of the largest brands, agencies and partners globally, including Spotify, Facebook, Coty and Samsung.
* Play a pivotal part in creating content to target key business industry sectors
* Develop content for social media, content marketing campaigns, emails, blogs and events.
* Develop and own a long-term content strategy and tone of voice
* Maintain a content calendar and suggest ideas of content-led campaigns
* Use marketing automation software to develop a lead generation strategy through content
* At least a year of experience in a content led marketing role with a passion for social media.
* Experience creating content across a wide array of channels, namely email, SEO, social media, blogs and more.
* Strong experience in the Adobe Creative Suite is important (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
What will you get in return?
Great benefits, chance to join a growing and optimistic business and a great salary. Please apply for more details.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.