Consumer Business Lead, EU Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + benefits + ESOP
- Sector: Acquisition Marketing
Company: Remittance Payment Company
Role: Consumer Business Lead, EU
The company was founded in 2014, and is currently headquartered in Singapore. The company is the largest digital cross border payments firm in South East Asia, and are the market leader there too. They recently closed Series B funding of around $13m and are using that to build out their global infrastructure.
They are looking to expand into the UK and other Western markets and are looking to win market share from the likes of WorldPay, Transferwise and WorldRemit.
The position is for the first feet on the ground in the UK and you will have full P+L responsibility for the UK. As the Consumer Business Lead, you will establish the UK presence, lead customer acquisition and initiate commercial proceedings for both the UK and across Europe. Additionally, you will develop new business opportunities and monitor the brand activity within the country.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work across cultures and in different cultural environments
- At least 8 years relevant work experience in an industry such as payments, e-commerce or cross border freelancing
- Strong marketing and business development capabilities
- A Bachelor's/Master's degree from a premium university
- Flexibility to travel within the country and internationally as relevant